I’m obsessed with a stick in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

Image: Bungie

I’m obsessed with a stick in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen. That’s a sentence I never thought I’d utter before the new glaive weapon arrived in the game last week. Released as part of The Witch Queen expansion, the glaive is a powerful and versatile... stick. Or “stabby stabby murder sticks,” as Bungie described the glaives last week. You can melee with it and slay enemies at close range, shoot a projectile from afar, or block an attack.

I’ve been hooked on the glaive ever since it dropped at the beginning of The Witch Queen campaign. I feel truly invincible with the glaive in Destiny 2, and it’s the first new weapon type in years that has made such an immediate impact on the way I play the game.

When I first started using the glaive, it...

Continue reading…



source https://www.theverge.com/2022/2/28/22954604/destiny-2-the-witch-queen-glaive-review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a world first, China lands a spacecraft gently on the Moon’s far side

Snap suspends two anonymous messaging apps after cyberbullying lawsuit