All the Pixel Watch 2 really needs is good battery life

Pixel Watch at an angle draped over Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro phones
It’s a gamechanger if Google can figure out multiday battery life for the Pixel Watch 2. | Photo by Amelia Holowaty Krales / The Verge

While reviewing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6, I was surprised how much its small gains in battery life impacted my overall attitude toward the watch. It got me wondering whether my opinion about the Google Pixel Watch would change if its paltry battery life was just a smidge better. So, the second I wrapped up my Samsung review, I booted up the Pixel Watch.

I had reason to hope because Wear OS watches sometimes have the annoying quirk of getting better after the fact. For instance, battery life for the first day or two after setup is often the worst. Sometimes, it’s so crappy I wonder if I got a defective unit. But after a few days to about a week, the watch learns your usage patterns, and it gets a little better. Even more annoying is...

Continue reading…



source https://www.theverge.com/23836353/pixel-watch-2-battery-life-wear-os-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a world first, China lands a spacecraft gently on the Moon’s far side

Snap suspends two anonymous messaging apps after cyberbullying lawsuit