The official Xbox wireless controller is down to $44 ($16 off)

Two Xbox controllers, one blue and one black, being held by wooden mannequin hands.
Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, it’s one of the best controllers you can buy. | Photo by Antonio G. Di Benedetto / The Verge

A sudden gout attack dictated that my long holiday weekend was full of gaming. Between fraught journeys across the high seas in Skull and Bones, I scratched my competitive itch with several rounds of Tekken 8 and Madden NFL 24. However, my game time was interrupted by a few too many dropped combos and misfires due to worsening button responsiveness in my controller.

It would have felt good to exhaust my frustration by chucking the controller right through my TV, but a much less expensive (and less alarming) solution would have been to replace it with one of the official Xbox wireless controllers currently on sale. Amazon has core colors such as white, black, and red starting at $44 ($16 off). You can also pay $49 ($16 off) for blue, g...

Continue reading…



source https://www.theverge.com/2024/2/20/24078124/xbox-controller-elgato-steam-deck-roomba-i3-plus-evo-amazon-fire-tv-stick-4k-sales-deals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a world first, China lands a spacecraft gently on the Moon’s far side

Snap suspends two anonymous messaging apps after cyberbullying lawsuit